many thanks!

Q&A #1


Hey guys!

So this new laptop is working wonderfully, it's just the internet connection that seems to be a bit off. Not to worry! we're getting our own internet next week and then we shall be up and running with our wild hearts in no time! <3
I wanted to share this video with you guys because I realized that many of you have been sticking with me from the very beginning and a lot of you are from other countries and have never seen my face or heard my squeaky voice before.
I love that you guys have been following every word I type out on here, but there's something more personal in seeing someone even if it's just a video.

We currently stand at 17,535 and counting, making an army of runaway hearts.
Remember to like,comment, and share like crazy if you like this blog :)
You're all amazing <3 and my runaway heart grows even bigger just for you.

Xoxo, lots of love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I think I'm paranoid

I'm not okay

“I am Jack's complete lack of surprise. I am Jack's Broken Heart.”