Meet the deranged loonie that writes in this blog...



Hi! Deven here, or as you might know me by : The Original Runaway Heart (TORH) 

I figured I'd say a quick hello, and as I always seem to do : talk a little bit about myself. Sounds fun Eh?

*sighs* Okay. Well, This time I'm not going to make the mistake of going into horrifying details about my whole background and the traumatic past that has inspired me to write this blog, but I will tell you a little more about myself without the embellishment and sarcasm I always tend to use in my blogs...

I was born March 21st, 1992 which currently makes me a whole whopping 24 years old. I was born in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada. Not to be confused with Nova Scotia or Newfoundland, Canada. I hate when people do that! >.> It's a maritimers thing. When I was 20, I decided to take a family vacation out to Quesnel, British Columbia, Canada. I stayed... for five gruesome months, and I hated most of it. I did a lot of fake smiles and laughs. The craziness of that "vacation" inspired me to write in this blog for the first time November 22nd (?) 2012. I went back to my home town, and lived there for 8 months, then decided that I actually enjoy the craziness of Quesnel, British Columbia, Canada... weird... right?

Well, anyhow... I stayed. I've been here exactly 3 years and 1 day now.
I'm surrounded by my big, loud, obnoxious and loving family, I'm working on getting my mental health issues taken care of, but it's one day at a time.

I can't live without coffee and cigarettes, and eating red meat seems to kill my stomach for some reason. I love swimming and hiking in the beautiful, foresty mountains, and I love jumping in puddles, crunching dead leaves with my shoes, and throwing big snowballs. I absolutely love sushi, although not many people here do... I have an addiction to dying and cutting my hair, so I bought a wig ( which I'm wearing in the picture) I have broken teeth, that's why I don't ever give a full-smile in any of my pictures... I'm in the process of fixing that up. I have a lazy eye, but I can usually control it so that it's hardly detectable... hmmm what else...
OH yeah! I also have high-frequency hearing loss, and it's a bitch! Most of my conversations consist of me continuously asking "what?!" like 4 times in a row, and the other person giving a frustrated sigh before saying to nevermind. Yeah, loads of fun. I have my anti-eyebrow pierced, as well as my navel and my tongue and my ears, I have 6 tattoos so far, I am OBSESSED with Harry Potter, just so you know.
I love butterflies, and I want to start a scarf collection with butterfly patterns. I am deathly afraid of bees,wasps and hornets. They've always terrified me.
I love playing "would you rather?" and I used to be hooked on "Cards against humanity", that game is fun when you have friends... I don't have enough friends to play it anymore :/

Anyhow... I think that covers some grounds, if not feel free to ask me literally ANYTHING on here, and I'll be delighted to answer ^_^
Xoxo, Much love
-Dev (TORH)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I think I'm paranoid

I'm not okay

“I am Jack's complete lack of surprise. I am Jack's Broken Heart.”