Trying to get over writer's block!

I've come to realize that I am not the same person I was a year ago...
It sort of hit me hard, because I read my old entries and there are beautiful, poetic metaphors,
There are long, sweet, romantic and hopeful entries.
Now it's just me rambling on about one thing or another, and yet now I have 17k+ fans.

I feel like I've lost that touch with english literature that I used to have.
I used to have these sudden moments when I HAD to blog, HAD to get it all out.
Now my mind doesn't feel like it's full of beautiful inspiration, it's gotten too simple.

I'm looking for that inspiration everywhere but I think it's that my life has gotten so structured, scheduled, routine... There isn't really anything that makes me want to write poetry anymore... poetry was everything to me and now I'd be surprised if I can make two sentences rhyme without making it seem like a child wrote it!

Life works in very, very mysterious ways.
When I started getting really into my blog, I was searching for a lot of things.
Searching for fulfillment, love, excitement.
When I got those things, at first I had written lots of beautiful entries about it, and now that everything has gotten comfortable it's not making me feel the need to write about it anymore.

I'm going to keep trying to find a way to express myself, a way to write beautifully again.
I don't want to lose that. It's almost like I've have really bad writers block!

If I have to write out 10+ entries and draft them all except for one that has potential, that's what I'll do.
Don't give up reading please, I promise I'll be writing mmore!

xoxo, TORH <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I think I'm paranoid

“I am Jack's complete lack of surprise. I am Jack's Broken Heart.”

The Married Heart